mappa-italia-def-sardegna

 

en_AOP_4c-DOP-inglese

The extra virgin olive oil Sardinia joined the official list of typical Italian products with the certification PDO (protected designation of origin) that was released February 16, 2007.
Being a product PDO certification requires that the entire production process must be carried out in the region of Sardinia.
The extra virgin olive oil must be obtained from Sardinia PDO olive varieties, alone or together, at least 80% of Bosana, Tonda di Cagliari, Black (Round) Villacidro, Semidana and their synonyms; the remaining 20% ​​of the minor varieties in the area, which however does not affect the characteristics of the final product.
Olives for the production of extra virgin olive oil PDO Sardinia, must be produced in the territory of the provinces of Cagliari, Oristano, Sassari and Nuoro.
The extra virgin olive oil Sardinia PDO when released for consumption must have the following characteristics:
– Color from green to yellow color change over time;
– Fruity smell;
– Fruity flavor with hints of bitter and spicy;
– Maximum total acidity not exceeding 0.5 grams per 100 grams of oil.
The extra virgin olive oil PDO Sardegna is a scented oil, balanced, tasty and persistent. Enhances the flavors of the dishes and marries happily with Mediterranean cuisine.

OLIO SARDEGNA DOP

Lascia un commento

Il tuo indirizzo email non sarà pubblicato. I campi obbligatori sono contrassegnati *